20 February 2019
ISG is excited to open ten of its ground-breaking UK construction projects during Open Doors week 2019, with more to be announced in due course.
Open Doors week, which takes place from Monday 18 March to Saturday 23 March 2019, offers young people and career changers the unique opportunity to go behind the scenes at major ‘live’ construction sites, and to find out more about the vast range of careers that are available in the industry.
ISG has ten exciting sites available for bookings across the UK, including our sustainability-driven project to transform the University of Bristol Humanities Hub, our scheme to construct the new Michael Uren Biomedical Engineering Research Hub at Imperial College London, home of world-leading researchers, engineers, scientists and their ground-breaking research, and our development at Cornbrook in Manchester, which will see us revamp the area with 363 brand new apartments.
Below is a full list of the sites ISG will be opening during the event:
• Blundell Street, Liverpool
• Cornbrook, Manchester
• George Watson’s College, Edinburgh
• Imperial College London, Michael Uren Biomedical Engineering Research Hub, London
• Ladywood Leisure Centre, Birmingham
• Richmond upon Thames College, Richmond
• University of Bristol, Humanities Hub, Bristol
• University of Wolverhampton, School of Architecture and Built Environment
• Wellington House, Wimbledon, London
• Zenith Building, Capital Quarter, Cardiff
Want to learn more before the tour? Take a look at our people stories and find out what it’s like to work in the industry and be part of #TeamISG.
Visit the ISG website to find out more about our early careers offering, including graduate, placement and apprentice programme opportunities, and follow us on Instagram during Open Doors week to keep up to speed with the full spectrum of activities across #TeamISG sites.
Open Doors 2019 is being delivered by Build UK, in partnership with CITB (under the banner of Go Construct) and in association with Considerate Constructors Scheme and Construction News.