Our higher apprenticeship programme
Start your career with ISG. Not only will you hit the ground running professionally, but you’ll also be working alongside some of the industry’s best people with a genuine passion for creating an unbeatable customer experience. You will study for a BSc (Hons) degree in either Construction Management or Quantity Surveying and be able to apply your learning in the work place without delay. Our five-year higher apprenticeship development programme is designed to build a solid foundation for your career at ISG and in the construction industry, and includes:
- Your degree programme with UCEM – BSc (Hons) in either Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- A formal ISG training programme covering both behavioural and technical skills from problem solving and team work, to essential health and safety training
- Rotation across core disciplines with the option to add other rotations into your programme
- A structured development record to guide you in the skills and experience you need to gain across the different roles and specialist areas in the industry
- A dedicated supervisor to work with you and support you in completing your development record and gaining the experience you need
- A line manager to support you on each project
- A buddy, from a previous graduate/trainee/apprentice intake to help you settle in
Upon completion of the BSc (Hons) Construction Management or Quantity Surveying and the structured workplace learning, you will undertake the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence leading to registration with the RICS as a Chartered Surveyor.
We are looking for proactive, driven and enthusiastic people to join #TeamISG, and we’ve produced a guide to explain our hiring process:
Guide for apprentices
Are you ready to challenge yourself and kick start your career in the construction industry? Apply for ISG’s apprentice development programme today using the relevant links below. Be quick, applications close on 31 January 2017.